Damaged, broken or worn down windows or glass can be a stressful thing to deal with…but it doesn’t have to be. Working with a professional window replacement company (like ours) can help you decide the best course of action to get your home in tip top shape and at a price that won’t break the bank.
Our professional window replacement and repair services utilize the highest quality products and follow industry best practices to make sure the finished product is something both the homeowner (you) and our company can be proud of.
Windows are critical elements of your home. They facilitate engagement with the exterior of your home, literally providing a “window” to the world outside. More than that, they let beneficial UV rays into your home and aid in ventilation and airflow.
But when they become worn, broken down or in need of repair, things can go wrong fast. Windows can also let it rain and moisture, leading to mold and water damage, or be conducive to allowing exterior heat or cold to enter your home, resulting in higher utility bills.
As such, if you’re been contemplating professional window replacement, now is the time to act.
Materials and Brands you can Trust:
A window is only as good as the brand it comes from, and an installation only as high performing as the tools and materials used to get the job done.
That’s why we partner with industry leading manufacturers and suppliers to bring you the best quality products at fair prices.
Options include but are not limited to:
- Natural and classic wood finishes and frames that are warm and luxurious
- Cost effective, yet attractive synthetic wood alternatives
- Affordable and durable vinyl in an array of colors
- Low maintenance options
- Energy efficient features and styles
We know your schedule is already jam packed with a to-do list a mile long. That’s why our team of highly trained, certified and experienced installers work to efficiently and quickly install your replacement windows in no time flat.
Here’s a quick overview of what you might expect:
- Crew chief introduction and explanations. During this time you’ll have all of your questions answered
- Preparation of the area for removal and demolition of old windows, including measures to protect surrounding areas from debris and dirt
- Preparation and cleaning of the opening
- Installation of the replacement windows or glass
- Sealing and insulation of the frame (exterior and interior)
- Quality assurance/inspection of work to ensure everything is in proper working order
- Clean up… You’ll never know we were there
Benefits of Professional Window Replacement
When it comes to window replacement or repair, having the right professionals for the job can make all the difference.
You can expect:
- Helpful insights and demonstrations
- Advice on maintenance and upkeep
- Demonstrations of product use
- Answering of any questions you may have
- Guarantee of work performance and quality
- And more…
And if that wasn’t enough, window replacements can help your house and home by:
- Improving the market value
- Contributing to an updated, modern look or design
- Reduce the risk of damage and mold from moisture and leads
- Lower utility bills from new energy efficient technology and tight seals and insulation
- And more…
Not sure where to start?
If you’re on the fence about whether or not now is the right time to replace a window, or you’re not sure where to start, give us a call today. Our expert inspectors can take a look at your situation and help you figure out the best option for your home or office.