Windows play a very important role in the thermal performance as well as curb appeal of your home. At least 75 % of exposed surface of a window is glass, and the temperature of the room-side of the glass, directly affects the air temperature in the room.
Windows with the wrong type of glass will cause rooms to overheat in the summer and be frigid in the winter. Choosing the right glass for your windows is the most important decision in window buying process. Here at Supreme Windows we will help you decide what options are best for you.
- LoĒ-i89™ The LoĒ-i89 is a new energy saving 4th surface coated glass. With i89 glass there’s no need to choose triple pane to meet new energy savings guidelines. In addition to providing maximum energy efficiency in a double pane unit LoĒ-i89 gives you more benefits:
- Smooth, scratch resistance surface.
- Rather than absorbing internal heat, the LoĒ-i89 reflects it back into the room, making your home feel comfortable.
To give you one more reason to choose LoĒ-i89 glass there’s an option to include Neat – naturally clean glass, on the outside, so your windows will stay clean longer.
- LoĒ³-366®The LoĒ³-366 delivers the ideal balance of solar control and high visibility. This provides you with the highest levels of year-round comfort and energy savings.With the temperatures soaring during the summer months an ordinary window will not handle the heat well. LoĒ³-366 glass will reject the sun’s heat without affecting the view, like the windows with tinted glass for example. It will let more light in and will keep the heat out, so your home will stay cool in summer, and warm and comfortable during winter months.Windows with LoĒ³-366 glass provides exceptional fading protection. It blocks 95% of sun’s damaging UV rays, this way your carpets, rugs, curtains and furniture’s will stay beautiful.
- LoĒ²-272®Although windows provide beautiful views and light, they can also account for up to 50% of the energy consumed in your home. LoĒ²-272 is ideal for cold weather conditions in most climates. Regardless of where your home is located, choosing LoĒ²-272 will help you handle the weather better.
Have questions or need more assistance, please contact us. Here at Supreme Windows, our team is second to none in professionalism and knowledge of the industry. Call today for all of your window needs at (708) 251-0090.