Chicago Patio Door
Updating your sliding patio door is a great way to increase your energy efficiency and overall comfort of your home. Most patio doors will lead you to your back yard or your balcony, and are one of the most used doors in your home. Long term functionality should be the goal you want to achieve when shopping for patio door.
With the average sliding patio door having around 30 feet of glass space and almost 25 linear feet of vinyl, it is extremely important not to underinvest in this product. Choosing the right type of glass will guarantee you energy saving and comfort. Supreme Windows is partnering with Cardinal Glass Industries to deliver you the most advanced glass products in the industry. Ask about glass choices when shopping for patio door and/or windows.
We will deliver you the best product by providing the following as a standard not an upgrade:
Smooth and quiet
- Patented dual – tandem nylon wheels.
- A raised rail to protect the wheels from dirt and debris.
- Perfectly straight and carefully adjusted parts to minimize friction and make for smoother operation.
- Fixed and mobile panel rails meet and interlock perfectly, making removal from outside almost impossible. Lower sill design provides safer entry and exit.
- Engineered to perform to PG 55 levels at all sizes up to 71 1/2” x 79 ¼ “, this door provides reliability that will stand the test of time, and is practically watertight.
Installer friendly designs
- Our Installer friendly design and room for panel adjustment mean uneven surfaces are never a problem – it’s a snap to plumb and square our sliding patio door.
Supreme Windows and Exteriors sliding patio door is unique compared to the industry standards. In addition to a 2 panel patio door, we also offer 3 and 4 panel sliding patio door in standard sizes, which can save you thousands of dollars on your window replacement project.